Tuesday, October 28, 2008

last last week.

Saturday, 12th october, my great granddad passed away. He died without any disease or illness should I say. He just died because of an old age. We were planning to go to Bandar last Saturday. Due to the news, we had to cancel the plan and went to ‘batu empat’. We read the yaasin once we arrived. I can’t read it out loud as my tears will fall.


The next day, we buried him next to my late grandmother. Their head were somehow connected. After reading the talqin, we went back to batu empat and ate. And that time too, HE asked for my phone number and I gave it. I went home, sleep and went back to hostel with my dad as my mother had to attend the tahlil they’re held at batu empat. My dad had to go to Uncle David’s wedding. And yeah, I have texted with him.


On Monday, I went to Sekulah Ugama Lambak Kanan to take my ugama certificate with pakdet. My friends also come along. And we chatted with teacher masnah for a while and went back to the hostel. I found out that, before pakdet took me from the hostel, he was at the hospital because luqman’s blood was taken, just for a normal check-up maybe. And we didn’t have our sport that day because it was raining. And guess what?! I was super happy because it’s the last Arab lesson for the year!
Tuesday was okay. We had science and sir asked us to do some of the PMB booklet then we were allowed to have a chit chat. And I talked to sissy. I miss her. It was like so long ago I haven’t talked to her. I have lots of stories that I wanted to tell her. And we have p.e. and teacher masnor said that they’ll be a netball tournament, which I didn’t want to miss, next month, which is on our PMB holiday. I said if I had the transport to go from kuala belait to Bandar, maybe I can’t attend the tournament. If I can’t maybe, hopefully, there’ll be a next year. And we didn’t had our sport too because we had cleaning campaign which starts at 5pm. And for me, wati, huda and ka ban who had finished our chores went to play netball for like 30 min. and we ordered foods from ideal.


Wednesday, I had to go to school because warden force me to. If I’m not being forced, I’ll not be in school last Wednesday. And the classes were okay. We had self-revision. And science, sir asked us to watched the Simpsons, which I haven’t even seen it in my whole life. It was hilarious. We were given a booklet titled how to raise a genius. And it was helpful. The tips were to exercise, diet and sleep. We played netball, but I can’t play my usual position, which is Center because my ankle got hurt. After playing netball, we had sprint. Due to the sprinting, me ankle got hurt even worse but not that worst. It’s considered okay, since I can walk by my own. And yeah, Alhamdulillah. I had revision from 8.30pm till 11.30pm. Then I went to sleep.


Thursday was my first PMB examination that is Malay Language. The paper 1 was a bit easier then the paper 2. Most people said that the paper 2 is hard, same as me. I was shocked when I found that the question of the paper had been changed a little. And the comprehension needs a lot of answers which annoys me. And the pepatah and perambahan brunei was... haha. No words can describe. And I saw nazri today. My seat at the auditorium had been changed, from the back row to the front-middle. I went to kb today. Before that, I went to babu jah’s friends’ open house at lambak kanan. Then, we went to telisai to pick up ahmad and waliy. Our next stop was the clinic at lumut. Then we reached lumut. I didn’t have enough sleep in the car so I continue my sleep at lumut from 4pm till 5pm. Then my dad came and fetches me. I reached home, take my bath and waited for them to finish their prayer then we went to batu empat. There I met him and Sabrina too. I didn’t know that Sabrina will miss me that much.
My sister said that everyday Sabrina will asked her

“mana kaka mizah”

And she’ll replied “sekulah”

And Sabrina went “tipu eh.” Haha.

Then I asked Sabrina “Sabrina rindu kaka mizah kah?”

And she was like “awu, rindu, cinta, cium” HAHA!


And I played with them. By them, I mean my small little cousins. I even scared Amirah. She was running and running then she stopped at me when she saw this Indian people. Then I asked her, “atu kawan mirah kah?”

And she said “inda”

And I tease her again by saying “kawan mirah kali tu ahh”

And she was nearly crying. HAHA! Then I asked her to sit at my lap. Then I tease her again “baik mirah duduk arah kaka saja. Karang kaling tu ambil mirah. Bowh!”

And she was sitting still and said “mau sama mama.” HAHA!


Time went on then time to go home. We were salam2-ing people went it was blacked out. Before I went out of the house, he was near the door and psst-ed me. And I ignore him, and went outside. Then I lost my other slipper. And found it somewhere there. Then I went home and guess what, our house was blacked out too. It was until 10.30pm then the current was on. And I slept at 12.30am.



fyi, this was written by me last last week. i was bored and our e-speed is not well. and i just did this on the Microsoft word. haha. and yeah, buh bye!

No comments: